DBM 280 Week 5 Individual Assignment Final Database Project with Reports
This assignment reflects an accumulation of the individual assignments
from Weeks One through Four, which included building tables and
fields, relationships, forms, and queries, combined with the additional
task of creating reports.
Using the database you created in Week One, create the following
reports using the queries created in Week Four.
- Use the Report Wizard to create a report named, 'Average Price',
using the 'Less Expensive Items' query, that shows the items and the
average price of all items when executed.
- Display the items in descending price order (most expensive first).
- Create an invoice report named, 'Customer Invoice Report', using
the Customer Invoice query.
- Calculate and display the total for each order for the selected
- Group this report by OrderID and then by all the Customer
- Add sorting to the report so that the order items sort by quantity.
Note: If you don't have multiple items in your order you will need to add
them along with different quantities.
Review the Access® database that you have created in Weeks One
through Five, along with any feedback you received from your
instructor, and ensureyou have successfully completed the following:
- Created a functional relational Access® database
- Created tables, with both the tables and fields described accurately
- Modified, as appropriate, the fields in the tables
- Created primary keys and established relationships with properly
- Created forms with the proper controls using the form wizard
- Created queries that manage tables, relationships, manipulated
fields, calculated totals, and generated calculated fields
- Created reports using the report wizard that use groupings, totals,
and appliedsorting, and filtering within the reports
Submit your Access® database file, as your final database project, to
the Assignment Files tab above.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.