DBM 280 Week 3 Individual Assignment Creating Forms
Using the database you created in Week One, complete the following:
- Create a customer invoice form that allows the user to create or edit
previously entered orders (from the Week Two assignment).
- Address the following:
- Ensure that within the customer invoice, the user is able to pick a
customer from a drop-down menu and select multiple items from the
inventory database to include on the invoice.
- Use a subform for the items portion of the invoice. It is
recommended that you use at least one item form as the subform.
- Ensure that the form allows the user to specify the quantity and use
the price from the Items table to calculate a pre-tax invoice price.
- Include a header and footer within one of the forms you create.
- Ensure the form links to at least one valid customer and item.
Submit your Access® database file, as your deliverable for this
assignment, to the Assignment Files tab above.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.