CSS 422 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment System Modeling
Instructions: As a team, finalize the Architectural Design Document (ADD) by creating system modeling diagrams.
- In the ADD, label this section "System Modeling." Refer to the list of stakeholders you prepared earlier. Prepare a matrix that indicates the stakeholders you identified and the types of diagrams you would prepare for them. Indicate the diagram type, and use the 4+1 View Model or another framework for the classification of your diagrams. 2. Create at the following architectural diagrams in 1 to 2 pages for your CRM system:
- Architectural pattern (pipes and filters, layers, SOA, etc.)
- Logical modeling (you may choose an object diagram, class diagram, etc.)
- Dynamic modeling (you may show a data flow diagram, activity diagram, sequence diagram, etc.)
- Physical view -- Cloud, P2P, Client Server, etc. diagram of the system
- Data model -- ERD or XML template for a portion of data represented within the system Complete the assignment using the draft identified in week 2 and 4 and this week assignment. Integrate the changes from instructor feedback on your previously submitted assignments. Submit, using the Assignment Files tab, the entire ADD document as a single submission (all diagrams should be integrated into the content of the document). Your final document should include the diagrams.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.