Because of your recent work as a software development contractor, you are hired to present an overview of C# programming to a new group of contractors who are working on a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) application.
Using what you learned from your experience in the weekly Learning Team assignments, prepare a 12- to 15-slide presentation with voiceover narration or you may include a recording/podcast of the presentation with your slides. The slides should cover the following content:
- Highlights of C# syntax
- Overview of mathematical operators and a coding fragment sample
- Overview of loops and a coding fragment sample
- Overview of conditional expressions and a coding fragment sample
- Working with object models in C#
- Code Debugging, Resource Management and Data Validation
- Databases versus text files
- Using events and delates and collections
- Overview of exceptions, errors, and debugging
- Explanation of the benefits of LINQ in C# programming. Including how LINQ compares to other query languages, such as SQL and XQuery
- Explanation of the benefits of JSON in C# programming
- REST and C# programming
- A conclusion slide that contains at least three important tips for C# programmers that you have gained over the last four weeks
Submit the PowerPoint® presentation with voiceover narration or the presentation with the audio recording/podcast to the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.