Upon further review of the previous assignment, you have determined that you can make your application (from Week 3) more efficient by replacing the input and search functionality with JSON functionality.
Please NOTE: The RUBRIC for this assignment is at the end of this description.
Your application will need to implement MOST (see below for exceptions) requirements from the Week 3 assignment.
- Convert the previously created data file into a JSON file (convert manually or using an Internet resource, do not convert in the app)
- Implement JSON functionalities to load and search the employees' records from the JSON file
These changes will replace the LINQ queries from Week 3.
The following requirements detail the critical elements that will determine the grading criteria for your submission. Please see the rubric below these requirements.
- The application should compile and run successfully
- The application should implement MOST elements from the Week 3 assignment.
- You should convert the data file into a JSON file (manually or using an Internet resource)
- The application should implement JSON functionality to load and search the file.
Zip your Visual Studio® solution project folder so it can be submitted for grading. In Visual Studio®, you can locate the folder with your solution by left clicking on the solution node in the Solution Explorer. Look at the Properties window to find the folder name in the Path property. Locate this folder in File Explorer and zip the folder.
Submit your ZIP file using the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.