Upon further review of the previous assignment, you have determined that you can make your application (from Week 2) more efficient by adding LINQ search functionality.
Please NOTE: The RUBRIC for this assignment is at the end of this description.
Your application will need to implement ALL requirements from the Week 2 assignment. The next requirements are in addition to the Week 2 requirements.
- You will add elements (textboxes to the UI, drop down list, etc.) to allow the user to search the List Collection for First Name, Last Name and Address.
- You will implement LINQ queries in the code to provide the search capability listed in Item #6.
The following requirements detail the critical elements that will determine the grading criteria for your submission. Please see the rubric below these requirements.
- The application should compile and run successfully
- The application should implement ALL elements from the Week 2 assignment.
- The application should implement LINQ queries to provide search capabilities for the List collection.
Zip your Visual Studio® solution project folder so it can be submitted for grading. In Visual Studio®, you can locate the folder with your solution by left clicking on the solution node in the Solution Explorer. Look at the Properties window to find the folder name in the Path property. Locate this folder in File Explorer and zip the folder.
Submit your ZIP file using the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.