COMM 102 Week 3 Individual Assignment Employee Morale Proposal
Instructions: Having a positive work environment is conducive to maximum productivity and a minimum of employee complaints. Think about those days at work when just about everyone is in a good mood and everyone is willing to work hard to achieve goals--those days at work are the ones that keep employees wanting to go back and to work harder. Imagine you want your company to enact a policy change that will function to increase employee morale. Morale has been low lately because of several negative incidents. You may use one of the following examples or seek approval from your faculty member for a different policy change:
- Allowing employees to bring pets to work
- Increasing the amount of vacation/personal time allotted to employees
- Allowing employees to telecommute
- Providing free massages at work
- Serving free drinks/food Complete both parts of this assignment. Part 1 Research support for your proposal with at least one relevant and credible source that boosts your message. Use the University Library to research (NOT the Internet). Complete the University of Phoenix Material: Source Evaluation Matrix for two sources and submit it. Part 2 Write a 700- to 1,050-word proposal to the leadership in your organization, suggesting your selected change. NOTE: Only ONE idea should be written about in the proposal. Be sure to apply effective writing methods you learned in Ch. 12 of Excellence in Business Communication. Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines. This includes a title sheet, citations, references, and a references page. Submit both parts of your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.