COMM 102 Week 3 Individual Assignment Employee Morale Proposal
Instructions: Having a positive work environment is conducive to maximum productivity and a minimum of employee complaints. Think about those days at work when just about everyone is in a good mood and everyone is willing to work hard to achieve goals--those days at work are the ones that keep employees wanting to go back and to work harder. Imagine you want your company to enact a policy change that will function to increase employee morale. Morale has been low lately because of several negative incidents. You may use one of the following examples or seek approval from your faculty member for a different policy change:
- Allowing employees to bring pets to work
- Increasing the amount of vacation/personal time allotted to employees
- Allowing employees to telecommute
- Providing free massages at work
- Serving free drinks/food Complete both parts of this assignment. Part 1 Research support for your proposal with at least one relevant and credible source that boosts your message. Use the University Library to research. Note: This means that the Internet should not be used for this exercise. Complete and Submit the University of Phoenix Material: Source Evaluation Matrix for two sources that you will use. Part 2 Write a 700- to 1,050-word proposal to the leadership in your organization, suggesting your selected change. Be sure to apply effective writing methods you learned in Ch. 12 of Excellence in Business Communication. Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines. Support your proposal with at least 2 relevant and credible sources that support your message.
Submit your assignment (the APA formatted paper and the Source Evaluation Matrix) to the Assignment Files Tab. Include a title sheet, references page, citations, and references in the paper. They can be placed in one Word file. Review the APA Sample Paper under the CWE for formatting tips.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.