Part 4 A
Assume that today is March 31, 2012, and Table A2.3 contains the tracking information
for the project up till now. Enter this information into your saved baseline
file and prepare a status report for the first three months of the POM1 project.
Your status report should also address the following questions:
1. How is the project progressing in terms of cost and schedule?
2. What activities have gone well? What activities have not gone well?
3. What do the PCIB and PCIC indicate in terms of how much of the project has
been accomplished to date?
4. What is the forecasted cost at completion (EACf)? What is the predicted VACf?
5. Report and interpret the TCPI for the project at this point in time.
6. What is the estimated date of completion?
7. How well is the project doing in terms of its priorities?
Try to present the above information in a form worthy of consideration by top
Include an Earned Value table and a Tracking Gantt Chart.
Note: Insert March 31, 2012, as the status date in the Project Information box.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.