CMGT 442 Week 3 Individual Assignment Individual: Risk Information Sheet
Your consulting organization has been hired to develop computer
systems for the United Nations in the Middle East.
Create a Risk Information Sheet for at least five potential risks that
should be considered. At least three of the risks you choose should be
business continuity and IT disaster recovery related. As part of this,
consider man-made and natural risks that might apply to this particular
Please note the following:
- The risk description should fully describe the risk
- The probability is the likelihood that the risk will occur (i.e., low,
medium, or high)
- The impact is how the organization will be effected if the risk does
occur (i.e., low, medium, or high)
- The rationale should explain the reasons for your probability and
- The mitigation strategy should explain how each risk will be
- There should be one risk information sheet for each risk identified
- The risk information sheets can be completed in Word, Excel®, or
The results of your assessment for each risk should be plotted in a Risk
Matrix. One axis should be probability, while the other axis should be
impact. The overall risk level will be the intersection of these two factors
on the matrix. The risk assessment matrix can be completed in your
choice of Word, Excel®, or PowerPoint®.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.