CMGT 433 Week 1 Individual Assignment Individual: Cyber Security, ICT, Legal Obligations and Constraints
You have been asked by the CIO of your company, or another
company, to create a PowerPoint® informational presentation.
Examples of companies might be a company you have worked for in
the past or wish to work for in the future. The audience for this week's
presentation will be a group of department supervisors.
The objectives of this presentation are to:
- Define "cyber security," and identify threats to private and public
- Define Information and Communication Technology (ICT), and
explain why it is a very important component of cyber security.
- Identify the pillars of personal security that assist in personal
- Define the Six Principles of Information Security Management and
legislation constraints that apply to cyber security.
Create an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint® informational presentation,
including the following:
- Content for each of the objectives
- Speaker's notes
- References used to support your presentation, including a minimum
of two outside academic references in addition to course textbooks and
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.