CMGT 430 Week 5 Individual Assignment An IT Security Department Profile
Instructions: The CEO asks you to create a presentation for the company about the IT Security team. She wants you to highlight the functions performed by the team and make recommendations for improvement.
Create a 4- to 5-slide presentation in response to the request from the CEO. Include an organizational chart to help the audience visualize how the security team functions.
- Address the following objectives
- Describe how to use the core principles of enterprise security using risk analysis, management, and control methodologies.
- Recommend your approach to developing a security plan for your organization
- Recommend professional development opportunities to improve security capabilities in the organization
- Detailed slide notes including analysis of each concept or term listed in each slide. Each slide must include detailed slide notes supported by one or more supporting references. The references must be cited in the slide notes. Do not use material copied from your resources.
- References used to support your presentation, including a minimum of two outside academic references in addition to course textbooks and videos. Your references must be shown in a references slide at the end of your presentation.
- Neither the title slide nor the references slide are included in the required slide count.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.