CMGT 413 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Part III: Statement of Work (SOW) and Request for Proposal (RFP)
Instructions: Resources: University of Phoenix Materials: IT Value-Chain Analysis Matrix & Recording a Narration, and the Sample Executive Summary at the Center for Writing Excellence under Tutorials & Guides. IT projects are collaborative in nature. Toward this end, the Learning Team is expected to work collaboratively throughout the course. Part 3: Statement of Work (SOW) and Request for Proposal (RFP) Develop a 350- to 700-word SOW and RFP for all IT assets your team recommends supporting via cloud computing. The SOW must contain the following information:
- Scope of work: Describe the work to be done in detail.
- Period of performance: Specify when you would like the work to start and to be completed.
- Deliverable schedule: Create a list of specific deliverables that the vendor must deliver and when.
- Acceptance criteria: Describe how your organization will determine if the work is acceptable. The RFP is based on the SOW and must contain the following information:
- Description of your company
- Business goals
- Project goals
- Time constraints
- Budget constraints
- Requirements: Description of what is needed
- Administration Information
- Who may apply
- How to apply
- Whom to contact for clarification
- What format the proposal needs use
- When the proposal should be submitted (date information)
- Timeframe for when a vendor will be selected
- Selection criteria
- Other Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.