CMGT 413 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Part I: Project Plan and IT Value-Chain Analysis Matrix
Instructions: Resources: University of Phoenix Materials: IT Value-Chain Analysis Matrix & Recording a Narration, and the Sample Executive Summary at the Center for Writing Excellence under Tutorials & Guides. IT projects are collaborative in nature. Toward this end, the Learning Team is expected to work collaboratively throughout the course. Write a 350- to 700-word paper that addresses the following:
- The name of the selected organization for instructor approval
- The draft of a project plan (using Microsoft® Project) that outlines the tasks and subtasks the Learning Team must complete to deliver the team's project deliverables in Week Five. Include assigned resources and due dates. Begin working on Part 1 of the Moving to the Cloud project due in Week Five. This assignment will be composed of four parts:
- A project plan and an IT value-chain analysis matrix
- A recommendation memo
- A Statement of Work (SOW) and Request for Proposal (RFP)
- A test plan and set of quality metrics for the move to cloud computing IT projects are collaborative in nature. Toward this end, the Learning team is expected to work collaboratively throughout the course. Part 1: Project Plan and IT Value-Chain Analysis Matrix Select an organization with which your team is familiar to use for this assignment. It can be an organization for which a team member works, University of Phoenix itself, or a well-known organization for which there is adequate information available. Other suggestions include a local governmental entity, a local school, or governmental agency. Your instructor must approve your choice. Create a project plan using Microsoft® Project project management software that provides a detailed list of tasks and resources required for the organization to complete this project. Note. A minimum of two levels of subtasks is required. Complete the University of Phoenix Material: IT Value-Chain Analysis Matrix by identifying all IT assets that add or reduce value to your selected organization. Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.