CJA 385 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Criminal Justice Policy in Practice Evaluation Proposal
Instructions: Prepare an evaluation proposal (including anticipated results) for a criminal justice policy or program in your area of interest. Create a 12- to 14-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in person presentation. The proposal should include:
- A title of proposed study
- Abstract (maximum of 150-word summary of entire proposal)
- Background section, including a description of the policy or program, and goals and objectives of the program
- The purpose of the evaluation
- Evaluation questions, including:
- Methodology (sample, groups, setting, instrumentation, procedures, data)
- Impact and significance of the study
- Mock or real presentation of results
- Conclusions and Recommendations Format your presentation in accordance with APA guidelines.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.