CJA 334 Week 4 Individual Assignment Research Article Analysis Paper
Instructions: Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized peer reviewed professional journal. Note. Non-peer-reviewed newspaper articles or articles from popular magazines, such as Time or News week, are not acceptable. For assistance on determining what constitutes a professional peer reviewed resource, contact your facilitator.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you address the following:
- Identify the purpose of the research study, problem, and questions.
- Describe the design of the study.
- Identify an operational definition used by the researchers.
- Provide one example of inductive logic and one example of deductive logic presented in the results.
- Identify whether the research study is a quantitative or qualitative design. Explain your answer.
- Identify the methodology, population, sampling methods, and return rate, if applicable.
- What were the findings of the study?
- Describe the author's conclusions and recommendations.
- In your opinion, could the study have been done differently or improved? Detail your response. Include at least three references (cite within the body and on the References Page). Use section headings in the body of the paper (required). Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.