CJA 324 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Ethical Scrapbook: Part I
Instructions: Locate three contemporary examples in each of the four following categories, for a total of 12 examples:
- Good Samaritan conduct or random acts of kindness
- Acts of vigilantism—violating the law to enforce the law
- Acts of civil disobedience—violating the law to change the law
- Criminal acts committed by professionals in the course of their employment, other than criminal justice professionals, in which the defendant was believed to have violated the ethical standards of his or her profession Assemble the 12 examples according to the category and in a visually appealing manner. For each example, include the following:
- A summary of the event
- A graphic illustration, photo, or other visual item related to the event
- One properly APA-formatted reference Note. Consider including an introduction and conclusion to introduce your examples and summarize your work. Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.