CJA 315 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Supreme Court Case Analysis
Instructions: Research the U.S. Supreme Court case, Miranda vs. Arizona, paying particular attention to the transcript of the oral arguments. Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word summary of the argument of the case. Include the following:
- Briefly describe the facts of the case.
- When was the case argued?
- Which lawyers argued the case for each side?
- Summarize the arguments of counsel regarding self-incrimination.
- Why is the case significant with respect to the right to counsel and self-incrimination? Format your summary consistent with APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.