CJA 234 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Prison Life Presentation
Instructions: Complete the following in CJi Interactive on the student website:
- Learning Modules
- Ch. 11: Corrections History and Institutions > Prisons and Jails
- Ch. 13: Life Behind Bars > The Legal Rights of Inmates
- Myth & Issues Videos
- Ch. 13: Life Behind Bars > Issue 1: Should Prisoners have Rights? Create a 15- to 20-slide presentation examining the life of prisoners. Include the following in the presentation:
- A brief comparison of jail and prison inmates
- A brief comparison of male and female inmates’ backgrounds
- A brief comparison of state and federal inmates, including the difference between prison life in private and non-private prisons
- An explanation of how prison life has changed over time
- A description of the extent and nature of prison violence
- A description of the extent and nature of prisoner litigation
- Two recommendations that will
- positively affect the life of prisoners
- address the increasing violence and variations of violence in prisons
- limit prisoner litigation issues Include at least100 words of speaker notes for each slide. Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.