CJA 224 Week 1 Individual Assignment Week One CJi Interactive Media
Instructions: Complete the following CJi Interactive activities located on the student website:
- Chapter 1: The Criminal Justice System > Learning Modules > Due Process vs. Crime Control
- Chapter 1: The Criminal Justice System > Myths & Issues Videos > Issue 2: Crime Control v. Due Process
- Chapter 4: Criminal Law > Learning Modules > Sources of Law and Types of Law
- Chapter 8: The Courts: History, Structure, and Key Players > Learning Modules > History and Organization of the Courts
- Chapter 8: The Courts: History, Structure, and Key Players > Myths & Issues Videos > Issue 1: Assembly Line Justice: The Effect of the Backlog of Cases on the Courts Submit your score and performance on the following CJi Interactive simulation by sending the results to your instructor’s UOPX email address:
- Chapter 8: The Courts: History, Structure and Key Players > Simulation > State and Federal Court Systems Write a 100- to 350-word reflection about the learning modules and simulation and submit it to your instructor. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.