CJA 214 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Police Operations Paper
Instructions: Resource: Reference and Citation Examples located on the student website
Complete the following CJi Interactive activities located on the student website:
- Ch. 6: The Police and Constitution > Learning Modules > The Fourth Amendment
- Ch. 6: The Police and Constitution > Learning Modules > Search and Arrest Warrants
- Ch. 6: The Police and Constitution > Learning Modules > Warrantless Searches
- Ch. 6: The Police and Constitution > Myths & Issues Videos > Myth v. Reality: The Miranda Warnings have to be Read Immediately Upon Arrest
- Ch. 6: The Police and Constitution > Myths & Issues Videos > Issue 2: Exceptions to the Exclusionary Rule •
Ch. 6: The Police and Constitution > Simulation > Warrants and Searches Prepare a 1,400 word minimum paper in which you answer the following discussion questions:
- Describe the functions of a police agency as it pertains to the constitution.
- Explain the role of police and the community.
- Identify how police protect citizens' constitutional rights.
- Identify different types of searches and interrogation practices.
- Explain probable cause and how it affects police officers and police. Include information learned from the CJi Interactive activities in your paper.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.