CJA 214 Week 4 Individual Assignment Patrol and Constitutional Rights Paper
Instructions: Resource: Reference and Citation Examples.
- Complete the following CJi Interactive:
- Ch. 5: The Police: History, Structure, and Functions > Simulation > Policing Styles
- Ch. 5: The Police: History, Structure, and Functions > Learning Modules > Policing Styles
- Ch. 7: The Police: Issues and Challenges > Learning Modules > Community Policing Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you address the following:
- Research and prepare a paper analyzing the role and function of police in the community.
- What is reactive patrol? How does reactive patrol differ between proactive patrol? What would happen if policing agencies adopted just one of the previously mentioned patrol styles?
- Describe how the police protect citizens' Constitutional rights.
- Identify different types of searches and interrogation practices; how do these practices fit into the overall framework of protect citizens' Constitutional rights as well as reactive and proactive patrol.
- You must use at least 5 references. Include information learned from the CJi Interactive activities in your paper. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.