CIT 276 Week 1 Individual Assignment LAN/WAN Configuration and Troubleshooting Guide
You have been tasked with creating an overall LAN/WAN Configuration and Troubleshooting Guide for a medium-sized business with locations as follows:
- Location 1, New York State - 100 users
- Location 2, Pennsylvania - 200 users, servers that host email, collaboration tools, and the ERP/CRM system
- Location 3, California - 50 users
- All with the capability to work from home You will create a portion of this guide each week. The final documents are due in Week Five, including:
- A 2- to 3-page WAN configuration summary document in created in Week Two
- A 2- to 3-page QoS (Quality of Service) table created in Week Three
- A 1- to 2-page monitoring proposal created in Week Four
- A 14- to 16-slide presentation created in Week Five For Week One, compile a 6- to 8-slide presentation, including Introduction, Conclusion, and Reference slides. Include detailed speaker notes with each slide. The presentation should depict the three locations and include the following:
- An accurate description of the type and bandwidth of the connectivity for the LAN at each location
- An accurate description of the type and bandwidth for the internet connectivity at each location
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.