Instructions: You work for an organization that currently has a network layout that is stable, however your supervisor would like to prepare for issues that may occur as the business grows. She wants you to create a Troubleshooting Guide for issues that may arise. She would also like you to present to the Executive Team, which includes non-technical team members, to help them understand her concerns for the network as the business scales upward. It is important for you to translate the highly technical terms of switching and routing to all of the team members. In Ch. 4 of the CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide, five steps are described for troubleshooting VLANs and VLAN trunks. Create a 1- to 2-page Troubleshooting Guide in the form of a table in Microsoft® Word based on the five steps in Ch. 4. For each step include the following:
- List the commands you would use to look for problems in VLANs and VLAN trucks. List at least three commands.
- Concisely describe what you would look for in the output of the commands to identify a problem
- Accurately describe what commands you would use to resolve any issues found Create a 14- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including Introduction, Conclusion, and Reference slides, for the Executive Team that contains the following:
- A high-level description of the key features: STP, Ether Channel, EIGRP, and multi-area OSPF
- Three or more issue with STP and Ether Channels that could impact the business that are addressed by the Troubleshooting Guide
- An executive-level summary of at least two issues involved with moving from IPv4 to IPv6 as it relates to scalability of a medium-sized network
- What commands are used to apply initial router configurations in IPv6? Provide an example from one of the labs.
- What commands are used to apply the VLANs and Trunk configurations? Provide an example from one of the labs.
- Include detailed speaker notes with each slide Note: Other applications like Adobe® Spark® or Microsoft® Sway® or Mix® can be used instead of PowerPoint®. Be sure to include supportive graphics and appropriate backgrounds and styles. All references need to adhere to APA guidelines, and images should not be copied unless author permission is obtained or copyright free images are used. Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.