CIS 293 Week 3 Individual Assignment Network Security Plan Outline
Instructions: A manufacturing company is expanding its sales operation to include territory in the Northwestern United States (U.S.). The sales team will support customers in the states of Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, and Idaho. The new office will be located in Washington with five people regularly working in the office. An additional five will work from their homes in other states. The employees will need to access the company network from their home offices, the new office, and while traveling. You have been contracted to develop the network security plan for the new sales office and team. Prepare a network security plan outline. Include the following in the outline:
- Identification of the key sections of the security plan
- Summary of what to include in each section
- Required hardware and related security software components Document your plan in one of the following ways:
- A 1- to 2-page paper
- A 1- to 2-page diagram or flowchart with descriptive callouts
- A 7- to 10-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.