CIS 293 Week 2 Individual Assignment: OSI Model Troubleshooting
- Lynda.com® video, "Visio® 2016 Essential Training"
- Design Tools article within this week's Electronic Reserve Readings. You work as an IT Hardware Technologist. Your supervisor asks you to help several new help desk agents by reviewing the OSI model and how to use it in troubleshooting network performance issues. Prepare material which:
- Identifies each layer of the OSI model
- Describes what happens in each layer
- Describes how TCP and UDP fit within the model
- Provides examples of how to use the OSI model as a network troubleshooting tool Document your material as a detailed diagram or flowchart. Include callouts or notes for descriptions and examples. Include at least two resources, external to the content of your textbooks and other course materials. Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.