CIS 211 Week 3 Individual Assignment Microsoft® PowerPoint® Exercise
Instructions: Create a 9- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation addressing the following situation and requirements based on Topics 1 and 2 in the learning team discussion, making sure all points in the requirements section are covered. Scenario: You have convinced your new employer to adopt Microsoft® Word and as a result, the company has purchased the Microsoft Office suite, which includes Microsoft® PowerPoint®. The organization would like to understand some of the benefits and functionalities of Microsoft® PowerPoint®, as well as how it can be used to increase productivity. At minimum, address the following core content in your presentation:
- Provide an overview of the general functions and features within Microsoft® PowerPoint®.
- Provide specific examples of how Microsoft® PowerPoint® can be used to enhance productivity in the organization.
- Provide guidance on how one might use the online sharing and PowerPoint® Web App. Include the following formatting requirements in your presentation:
- At least one Table
- At least one Chart
- At least one Animation
- Slide Transitions for all slides in the presentation Include speaker notes or a voice recording for all slides. Simply submitting slides is not sufficient. Choose one of the following to add to your presentation:
- Record your voice over the presentation, and submit the file just as if you were giving the presentation • Include detailed speaker notes for each slide with a transcript of what you would say Submit your presentation to the Assignment Files tab when complete.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.