BSHS 355 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Factors Influencing Social Policy Annotated Bibliography
Instructions: Resource: Annotated Bibliography resources and links Create an annotated bibliography using peer-reviewed articles which address the following important factors regarding social policy in human services:
- Defining Social Policy
- History of Social Policy
- Current Social Policy Issues
- Purpose and Types of Social Policy
- Making Social Policy
- Identifying Unmet Needs
- Who Identifies Social Problems
- Who Determines Social policy - Decision Makers
- Factors in Establishing Social Policy
- The Role of Lobbying in Social Policy
- The Role of the Media in Social Policy
- Opposition to Social Policies
- Implementation of Social Policy
- Funding Social Policy Choose 8 of the 14 factors (topics) listed above. Books, book reviews, editorials, newspaper human-interest stories, etc. are not acceptable. Only peer-reviewed articles published in professional journals will be accepted. Choose two (2) articles for each selected factor (a total of 16 articles). Read and briefly summarize (100-150 words) each peer-reviewed article. The goal is to capture the content and meaning of the article, not to offer a critique of the article. Do not copy the abstract. Label each section with the factor (topic) and then list the 2 respective articles. See the example provided (right-hand column.) Format your bibliography consistent with APA documentation guidelines. (NOTE: Typically, bibliographies are listed in alphabetical order according to the author's last name. However, that is not required for this assignment. Because articles will be listed according to the topic and each topic will have only 2 articles, it is not necessary to alphabetize the list by author's last name.) Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.