BSHS 355 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Prevention Program Brochure
Instructions: Background: You are part of a community task force which is advertising the various prevention services available in the community. Your task is to create a brochure which will education the community about the selected program and will promote the program and its services. Research existing social agencies in your community which provide prevention programs that address one of the following issues:
- Youth crime prevention
- Violence against women prevention
- Child welfare (such as hunger prevention) Chose one (1) of those programs which provides prevention services. Create a brochure outlining the prevention program. Include the following. Use section headings to match these topics:
- The program's history (include how the program started)
- The program's purpose
- The population served by the program
- Describe how the program serves locally, nationally, or globally
- Identify the obstacles the program faces in providing services
- Describe whether the agency is a primary, secondary, or tertiary prevention program
- Explain why the program is primary, secondary, or tertiary Word count - content of the brochure is 700-900 words in length Document all resources following APA requirements, by submitting a separate WORD document. Create/Format the brochure using Microsoft Word or PowerPoint brochure feature. (Do NOT submit a PDF file format.) Follow these parameters:
- landscape page orientation
- 3 columns each page
- 2 pages
- Use graphics as appropriate Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.