BSHS 325 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Death and Dying Brochure
Instructions: Resource: Brochure Builder Create a brochure that discusses the effects of death and dying in late adulthood. Address the following in your brochure:
- How the management of death has changed for patients and families over the last 25 years
- The five stages of emotions, according to Dr. Kübler-Ross, that people experience when facing imminent death
- Characteristics of a good death
- How human service professionals meet the needs of individuals in later adulthood
- The purpose and value of having a living will
- Recommendations to someone who is dying and their loved ones Format any citations consistent with APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.