Submit a paper on a model or theory of helping which is not addressed, or not addressed in any significant detail, in the class and get approval for the topic from the faculty member. Examples of such theories would be Adlerian, Gestalt, and Transactional Analysis. Make sure that you have chosen a topic on which adequate research and resources are available to support your paper.
Each Learning Team member must be involved and contribute to the development of the paper.
Include the following information in your paper:
· The history of the development of the theory;
· the beliefs on which it is based;
· the important contributors or practitioners of the theory;
· the theory of helping;
· the relationship between the helper and the client;
· some techniques or approaches developed;
· the kinds of problems addressed;
· the populations on which the techniques are used;
· multicultural issues in using these approaches; and
· research findings on the model or theory.
The paper is to be between 1400 and 2100 words. Submit the paper in APA format and with 3 references, in addition to the textbook and remember to submit your Certificate of Originality with any paper assignment, team or individual, that is submitted.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.