BSC 109 Module 3 Lab Journal Answers (Alabama)
1. How is seed plant reproduction adapted to a terrestrial environment?
2. Which parts of a plant are male?
3. Which parts of a plant are female?
4. What is the difference between pollination and fertilization?
5. What is the function of pollen grain air sacks?
6. Which structure produces pollen in gymnosperms? Which structure produces pollen in angiosperms?
7. Which structure produces megaspores in gymnosperms?
8. How does pollination differ in gymnosperms and angiosperms?
9. Why are stone cells found in pears and not in berries
10. What are the three parts of a seed?
11. What are the three parts of a plant embryo?
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.