BSA 505 Week 6 Learning Team Assignment IT Audit Preparation Guide
Instructions: Based on your Learning Team activities in Weeks Two, Three, and Five, compile the Audit Preparation Guide using Microsoft® Word. Include a 1/2-page introduction to the guide. Prior Week assignments to be compiled include: Week Two: A 90- to 175-word summary using Microsoft® Word addressing the following:
- What are the audit program objectives, scope, and criteria? Consider associated law, regulation, or internal direction or policy
- What are the key aspects and indicators of information security governance?
- What are the key goal, performance, and risk indicators? Week Three: Convert the 6- to 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® addressing the following points into an outline in Microsoft® Word:
- Evidence tracking
- Internal controls to include information security processes and procedures
- Information system security controls Week Five: A 1-page Audit Log for software bugs in Excel® depicting each bug and the action taken, and a 1-page description in Microsoft® Word of security warning notices and how this becomes part of the audit trail. Submit the assignment using the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.