BIO 101 Week 4 Individual Assignment Physiology Test
Instructions: Imagine you have been asked to teach a small group of your peers about animal organs. Create 10 multiple-choice questions to test knowledge of the structure and function of animal organs. Address the functions of each of the following concepts in your test:
- Differences between asymmetrical, radial symmetry and bilateral symmetry.
- Differences between endotherms and exotherms.
- Definition and examples of epithelial tissue. (provide 1 example)
- Definition and examples of connective tissue. (provide 1 example)
- Definition and examples of muscle tissue. (provide 1 example)
- Definition and examples of nervous tissue. (provide 1 example) Use the Physiology Test Template to complete this assignment. Read the Writing Good Multiple Choice questions article on the Berkeley Lab Training website for tips on writing multiple-choice questions:
http://training.lbl.gov/Resources/MultipleChoice.html Cite your sources according to APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.