BUS 696 Week 2 Assignment Key Success Factors
In a three to four page paper (excluding cover and reference pages), conduct a K.S.F. analysis by addressing the following:
• Identify the key success factors necessary for success in the industry in which your venture would be competing, including the expectations of customers.
• Weigh each factor to reflect its relevance to success in the industry.
• Identify two competitors in your industry.
• Evaluate your competitors and your venture against those key success factors, assigning weights.
• Sum individual ratings to get overall measure of competitive strength for each rival and for your new venture.
• Evaluate your venture’s overall competitive strength relative to rivals and to customer expectations.
• Determine a course of action to enable your venture to achieve competitive advantage in your industry relative to the industry’s key success factors and the position of your competitors.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.