BUS 607 Week 4 Assignment Ethical Consideration of Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy
Address the following ethical questions regarding creditors’ rights and bankruptcy:
• Evaluate how Bankruptcy law can favor debtors at the expense of creditors or vice versa, and explain how a revision to Bankruptcy law can achieve a better balance between the respective interests of creditors and debtors.
• Explain whether the creditor self-help provision of the UCC’s Article 9 is ethical, and explain why.
• Analyze whether is it ethical or not to avoid paying one’s debts by going into bankruptcy.
• Explain the negative consequences to a debtor whose debts are discharged in bankruptcy and if debtors are better off as a result of having their debts discharged.
• Interpret the duty that accountants have to their clients with regard to incurring debt and dealing with creditors.
• Must be five to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Must include a separate title page with the following: • Title of paper
• Student’s name
• Course name and number
• Instructor’s name
• Date submitted
• Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text. • Must cite all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
• Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.