1. Current ratio 2. Current cash debt coverage ratio
3. Receivables Turnover ratio (assume all sales are credit sales)
4. Inventory Turnover ratio
5. Debt to Total Assets ratio
6. Times Interest Earned ratio
7. Return on common stockholders' equity ratio
8. Return on assets ratio
9. Profit margin ratio
10. Price-Earnings ratio
Out of the above rations, which ratio is the most important in analyzing the financial condition and performance of a company?
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.