QNT 275 Week 2 Individual Assignment Apply: Week 2 Small Group Activity Case
Instructions: You manage the inventory for a car dealership. Your management would like you to review current inventory on the dealership lot.
Review the Week 2 Data Set. Create and calculate the following in Excel®:
- Create a Pie Chart which summarizes colors of the cars in the sample.
- Create a Bar Chart which summarizes the frequency of the models of the cars in the sample.
- Create a Frequency Table for classes of MPG, including Frequency and Relative Frequency for the cars in the sample
- Calculate the mean Days in Inventory for the cars in the sample and compare that to the median and the mode. Highlight the value that would be a better representation of the "typical" days in inventory.
- Calculate the standard deviation of the Days in Inventory for the cars in the sample.
- Calculate the 5 number summary for the suggested retail prices of the cars in the sample. This consists of the Minimum, 1st, 2nd, 3rd quartiles, Maximum and the IQR. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.