PSYCH 630 Week 4 Learning Team The Man Without a Memory Paper
Open an Internet search engine.
Search for and view the following video: "Man without a Memory- Clive Wearing."
Address, in a 350- to 700-word paper, the following questions with your Learning Team:
- How would you define the relationship between learning something and remembering it?
- What specific region of Clive’s brain is damaged to result in this memory loss?
- How do you explain Clive’s loss of memory for most things, despite his lasting memory for his wife and the piano?
- If you were Clive, what memories would you miss the most?
- How are emotions linked to memories? Provide some examples to support your answers.
- Online students: Use the Learning Team discussion area to discuss the above questions. Summarize the team discussion in a 350- to 700-word paper.
- Ground students: Summarize the team discussion in a 350- to 700-word paper and discuss your answers in class.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.