PSY 490 Week 2 Individual Assignment Portfolio Presentation
This portfolio is your final presentation. Depending on class size,
delivery of presentations will take place throughout Weeks Two, Three,
Create an original 20- to 30-minute capstone portfolio presentation that
demonstrates your core content knowledge. Presentation modalities
may include, but are not limited to, Microsoft® PowerPoint®
presentations of 12 to 15 slides, videos, and so forth.
Complete the following in your presentation:
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant theories.
- Include examples to support major points.
- Explain which theories you like and why you like them.
- Explain which theories you dislike and why you dislike them.
- Explain how you arrived at your conclusions.
- Explain how these theories will influence the future of psychology.
- Explain if there is a new method that you can apply to or research in
- Explain how the information in this presentation affects your
- Explain how you used critical or creative thinking in the creation of
Present the Portfolio Presentation.
- For Local Campus students, these are 20- to 30-minute oral
presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft®
PowerPoint® presentations with notes.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.