PSY 103 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Lifespan Development and Personality Paper
Instructions: Developmental psychology seeks to address various aspects of human development, including physical, cognitive, social, moral, and personality development. Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper discussing the influences on physical and cognitive development. Select one of the stages of development below as the focus of your paper.
- Infancy: from birth to 1 year
- Early childhood: from 1-6 years
- Middle childhood: from 6-12 years
- Adolescence: from 12-18 years
- Early adulthood: from 18-40 years
- Middle adulthood: from 40-60 years
- Late adulthood: from 60+ years Address the following in relation to the selected stage:
- What factors affect physical development? Consider hereditary and environmental influences. Provide examples.
- What factors affect cognitive development? Consider hereditary and environmental influences. Provide examples.
- What factors affect social, moral, and personality development? Describe the factors by explaining at least two theoretical perspectives associated with social, moral, and personality development. Include at least two peer-reviewed sources. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.