POS 410 Week 5 Individual Assignment Reporting
Instructions: Write one SQL Query to calculate the maximum salaries for employees by Job Classification. (Output shows Alias). Write one SQL Query to calculate the minimum salaries for Employees by Job Title. (Output shows Alias). Take a screenshot of the code and results from each of the queries above and paste into a Word document.
Using SQL Server® Data Tools, create a final report of ALL employees with their Job information. Join both tables for this report. Provide a subtotal of salaries by Job Classification and a Grand total of all salaries. Save the report in .pdf format.
Submission of Individual and Learning Team Assignments For each assignment, make sure that you provide a single MS Word document that contains the following items:
- A title page including your name. Your name should also be included in the header of the documents. 1. For Learning Teams, simply include your team name in the header. However, each team member's name should be on the title page.
- All SQL query statements (copy and paste from your query editor). Code is to be manually typed. Due to the large volume of records associated with the Learning Team assignment; the import function may be used.
- Copy and paste the results, or provide a screen shot of the resulting views. (Select *)
- Results will include the execution status statement results
- A short analysis of the query (at least two complete sentences) stating if the query executed as expected Submit your document to the Assignment Files tab.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.