MTH 216 Week 5 Individual Assignment MyMathLab® Study Plan for Week 5 Checkpoint
Instructions: The purpose of this assignment allows you to get the necessary practice to fully comprehend the weekly learning objectives through guided instructions, videos, and links to the textbook. This assignment also allows you to show mastery in the mathematical skills you learned throughout the week. Access the Practice/Simulation/Homework/Game tab.
- Click External Content Launch to access MyMathLab®.
- Click Homework and Tests in MyMathLab® at the top-left of the screen.
- Click Study Plan for the Weekly Checkpoint.
- Click the green Practice button next to the first un-mastered objective. 5. Complete the practice problems until you feel ready for a quiz.
- Click the Close button. Return to the Study Plan.
- Click the Quiz Me button.
- Correctly answer the questions to earn the Mastery Point (MP). There may be 2 questions per Quiz Me.
- Note: If you do not correctly answer the questions in the Quiz Me, you must click Practice and successfully complete at least 1 practice problem before you can retake the Quiz Me. You can follow this process and attempt each Quiz Me as often as necessary.
- In order to receive the Mastery Point you must answer both Quiz Me questions correctly at the same time and receive a minimum score of 80%.
- After earning the Mastery Point for the first objective, continue working in the Study Plan using the same process described above until you have earned all Mastery Points for the Week. Important Note: You must earn at least 11 of the Mastery Points this Week before moving on to the Checkpoint. It is highly recommended that you earn all 19 of the Mastery Points before moving on to the Checkpoint.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.