You are a consultant that specializes in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). You have been hired by a small start-up manufacturing company, with less than 500 hundred employees that specializes in electronic devices. The CEO of the company would like to incorporate a management support system (MSS) into the organization to help in making business decisions. This system will allow managers at the different levels to easily retrieve information from various databases in the organization to assist them in running scenarios, performing what-if analyses, and tracking organizational performance to determine goal achievement. You’ve been asked by leadership to present an MSS to help Company ABC understand how to integrate an MSS into their organization and how it will help them gain a competitive advantage over other companies. Throughout this course, you will be completing different assignments that will apply to this company.
Research the different MSS processes currently used in business.
Create a 10- to 12-slide, multimedia-rich presentation with speaker notes and references that includes the following:
• Comparison chart that compares each MSS’s potential
• Features and benefits of using an MSS
• What types of decisions will the system support
• How the three levels of management will utilize the system and the value to each level
• How the MSS supports establishing a competitive advantage
• Recommendation would you make to the organization
Submit your assignment.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.