CMGT 431 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Change Management Plan
Instructions: Change management plans define the process for identifying, approving, implementing, and evaluating necessary changes due to new requirements, risks, patches, maintenance, and errors. Write a minimum 2 full page paper (not including the title and reference pages) Change Management Plan for your chosen organization. Include a discussion on roles and responsibilities, illustrating who should be involved in developing, testing, and planning, and who reviews and signs off on the change management requests.
Submit the paper and Turnitin report using the Assignment Files tab.
The criteria that I use to assign grades for this assignment are as follows:
- Was the material thoroughly covered?
- Addressed many of the points (10%)
- Addressed some of the points (20%)
- Was the minimum number of pages met?
- Less than 2 full pages (15%)
- One page less than requirements (30%)
- Did the evaluation follow APA format?
- minor APA non-compliance (5%)
- major APA non-compliance (10%)
- Was the evaluation error free?
- Minor typos/grammatical mistakes (5%)
- Significant typos/grammatical mistakes (10%)
- Was a reference list included of appropriate resources?
- Inappropriate references (5%)
- No references included (10%)
- Was a Turnitin report included?
- No Turnitin report (10%)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.